Before you read this post, I request that you watch this video first.
Did you watch it?
Good. Because there are a lot of GOALS in this post and you're gonna need that song to get you through this! HAHA. I'm kidding. Kinda.
Alright, now that you're going up, on a Tuesday with me, let's get to it!
In case you missed my post yesterday, you can read how I spent my January here or scroll down to the next post.
These were Drew and My 2014 Goals
1. Stress less = less busy. Simplify our lives, commitments and schedules.
2. Mentally prepare and get comfortable with the idea of Baby Nelson's in 2015 or 2016.
3. Vacation - Just the two of us.
4. More fun. More spontaneity. More adventure. More dates.
5. Meet Steph and Neal.
6. Figure out our housing situation. To build or buy? Save. Save. Save.
7. Count Our Blessings, Daily.
We were able to complete all but number 3. BUT we did travel a bunch and made some really awesome memories! :)
Personal Goals from 2014
Host The Glow Workshop again
Guest speak at a conference/Inspire/Teach/Help the growth of others
Take more photos of MY life - FAILED. BIG TIME. Does my iPhone count?
2015 Yearly Goals with Drew
1. Take a trip, just the two of us to Lake Louise.
2. Establish and Build Savings Account by 30%
3. Plan our forever home
4. Finish remaining renovations left in our home (Master Bath, Yard/Landscaping, Countertops in kitchen)
5. Start a "Nelson" book club between the two of us.
My Personal Yearly Goals
1. Go all in with #lovethenelsonsproject and not look back.
2. Photograph a wedding in Europe
3. Have a full shoot of mine in PRINT
4. Finally get a business website up
5. Floss Every Day
It's now officially LOVE MONTH!!! Bring on all the puffy hearts, chocolates, teddy bears, and cheesy cards! This month has shaped up to be extremely exciting and FULL of fun!
1. Announce My Passion Project…I have butterflies in my stomach just typing that.
2. Get published in a magazine … My very first film session is going in Magnolia Rouge and I can't breathe. Basically.
3. Travel to Memphis for a girls weekend.
4. Share some fun features with you guys that I will get to be a part of this month
5. Photograph The School of Styling Workshop
6. Photograph Three Engagement Sessions
7. Photograph One Bridal Session
8. Visit my friend LEAH in Houston when she comes visit from Michigan
9. Host Steph and Neal here in Austin (Can't wait!!!)
10. Attend the She Inspires Experience that my dear friend Nycia is hosting! YOU SHOULD COME!
11. Go on a fun Valentine's Day adventure with my sexy husband
12. HOLD MY BABY HEDGEHOGS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
13. Buckle my seatbelt and proceed with the #lovethenelsonsproject adventure
14. Limit myself to one diet Dr. Pepper a day
15. Drink MORE water
16. Start Pilates Classes, again to get myself in shape so I can have energy again!
17. Start THIS program with my friend Brittany
18. Take a hip hop dance class and shake my tail feather like a boss!
19. Finish Season 2 of New Girl with Drew
20. Pay it Forward, every single week.