Happy Monday! :)
How was your weekend?
Mine looked a little like this:
1. Waking up on Saturday morning to see that a photo of one of your clients that I took was in THE WALLSTREET JOURNAL. We saw it online first, and ran to our Barnes and Noble to see that the article was on the stinkin' FRONT PAGE. Pinch me. You can read the fun/interesting article here.
2. The view from the wedding Drew and I photographed on Friday. Uh-stinkin-mazing.
3. Being fanned by something incredibly sexy. Also known as, "Do what it takes to cool off when your AC goes out" and "I have the best husband, ever." #duh
4. A little school rivalry between Drew (the Aggie) and Me (the Bearkat). A&M beat SHSU...but atleast the Bearkats scored a few times. :)
5. Drew's truck broke down at his job last week so we had it towed BACK to our house. That was fun. #lifeyoustinksometimes
6. Brunch with Hattie the Hedgehog. After brunch, she decided to find her way under our dishwasher. Needless to say, we had to take out our dishwasher to get the little diva. Time out was a must.
7. No AC = Miserable. This would be DDHP PASSED OUT LIKE A CHAMP lol. I've never seen him sleep like this. I couldn't stop laughing.
8. Meeting my blog friend Tess at the wedding we photographed on Friday and had NO idea she would be there. So fun!
9. Furlee is not a laptop case as much as he tries to think he is.
Not Pictured: Me being sicker than a dog yesterday. Editing. Football.
We were scheduled to go home to visit my Mom and Grandparents this weekend because we seriously haven't been home to visit-visit since Christmas (I KNOW, I KNOW)...however, due to the tow truck situation and our AC situation, we had to stay home. It was a productive weekend though and these days, those are like GOLD in this hizzzouse.
That's about all she wrote! :)
Here's a little playlist for your work week bc I'm cool like that. :)
MAKE THIS WEEK COUNT!