[Last year's Christmas Card]
December is here! December is here! I am so excited that the Christmas season is here! Twinkly lights, hot cocoa, stockings, lots of cookies, and Christmas music has gracefully made it's way into my house and I couldn't be happier! :) November was a busy month for me, and this month is shaping up to be no different. However, tis' the season friends! I'm going to embrace this month more than ever. I want to begin next month with a fresh heart, a fresh set of eyes, and a fresh outlook! It's important to me, so let's see how I've done with October and November goals! :)
October & November:
4. Post all of my summer sessions and weddings on the blog. WORK in progress. I'm so overwhelmed.
7. Put pictures in my frames in the house. Errrr....Still not done. I suck!
8. Do a giveaway. Just because. :) Haven't had time to even think about this yet...it's coming! :)
9. COMPLETE ANY AND ALL WEDDINGS BEFORE THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER. I think I can. I think I can. I was hopeful, but I'm still working on them! I'm winding down though...Holla! :)
10. Make my Christmas Cards and get them ready to send out. Don't even get me started. I ordered something in the mail two weeks ago to be on top of this, and it's STILL not here. If it isn't here by the end of the week, I might have to start thinking of a new idea for our Christmas card. Yikes!
I'm so happy I got most of my items marked off! I've done better than I would have if I didn't make these lists, I'll tell you that! :) So what shall I add for this month?
12. Finish up every session, and wedding from 2012 and post them on the blog and on Facebook.
13. Plan a snowboarding trip with friends. :)
14. Finish up my homework for my new brand. I'll address this more soon. I have SO much to catch y'all up on!
15. Try a new recipe.
16. Make it a point to not work past 5:30 p.m. JUST relax and let my mind rest. I haven't done this since...I started my photography business and it just isn't healthy. I'm tired and I deserve time off from working sometimes. Rewarding myself with a little down time on the couch watching a show sounds small to you, but that to me is a BIG deal. We'll see how it goes.
17. Travel to CA with only one suitcase and one carry on :)
18. Work out three times a week.
19. Have the MOST amazing Christmas with my family.
That's all friends. I can't believe 2013 is right around the corner. It just is crazy how fast time flies when you get older. I'm excited for next year...there are so many amazing things to look forward to and it just makes me giddy thinking about it! :) Whoo-hoo! Have a blessed holiday season y'all! Mark those things off your lists...it feels GOOD I tell ya! Almost like you're getting things done and making things happen!? Here is a pat on the rear for ya...*Pat Pat* :) Get er' done friends! Get er' done!