WOW! I can't believe it's already NOVEMBER y'all! NOOOO-VEM-BURRRR. October FLEW by for me. Mostly because I was busier than all get out with family obligations, two beautiful weddings, a trip to Chicago, shortly followed by a trip to Boston, editing, editing, working for Hey, Sweet Pea, and just a jam-packed schedule, ya heard!? :)
October was awesome. Let's see how I did with last month's goals! :)
1. Go to the pumpkin patch with Drew, get a BIG fat pumpkin and take LOTS of pictures.
2. Clean out all of the closets in my house & DE-CLUTTER my house. This makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. All of my closets are just complete DISASTERS. It's time to clean out, throw away and re-organize. Simple is more. STILL working on this. I've made SOME progress, but I'm NOWHERE near where I want to be.
3. Finish organizing my office and REVEAL what I've been working on for the past two months. Can't wait to show you! Insert Goldmember voice here: I LOVEEEE GOLDDD! :) NOPE. Not finished. Hoping to get it done this month.
4. Work out three times a week. I can feel the screams my muscles and cellulite are making as I type this. HA! Didn't happen. I went to ONE yoga class. ONE. Major Fail.
6. Post all of my summer sessions and weddings on the blog. It's time I need to get my work up. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to do this, but hopefully I can figure out a system and get this done. I got ONE up, and about to put up THREE. They are almost re-sized and ready to put up! YAY! But, didn't meet this goal either...POOP! I did get a shoot featured though and that is awesome right!? ;)
8. Make one homemade meal from scratch and set my dinner table (via candlelight, oh la la) for just Drew and me. :) I've made some meals, but nothing "homemade" and some were at the dinner table, but not via candlelight. I'm leaving this for the sake of hubs.
10. Go on a date with Drew and leave my phone at home. Sometimes a social media break is OKAY & much needed, y'all! :) No date. NEED to do this ASAP!
11. Put pictures in my frames in the house. Say what!? Yes, y'all. I STILL have empty frames ALL around my house. Pathetic, I know! NOPE.
12. Do a giveaway. Just because. :) Haven't had time to even think about this yet...it's coming! :)
AND since I royally sucked some major big ones on this past month's goals, I am applying them to November along with the following:
1. COMPLETE ANY AND ALL WEDDINGS BEFORE THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER. I think I can. I think I can.
2. Make my Christmas Cards and get them ready to send out.
3. Adding another DIY project to the list, just because it's FUN.
4. Get botox. (Just kidding...KIND of...haha)
Alright, let's see what progress I make this month! What are your monthly goals!? :)
P.s.) Go check out Steph's blog today...she did a precious DIY project with the pictures I took of her and Beau. Love them!!!