Thank you guys for your very thoughtful and sweet comments on my last post. My heart is warm and I have so much love for you beautiful "strangers" I like to refer to as my blogging family.
Drew Drew Hot Pants and I decided to drive back home from the deer lease late Saturday night. I was excited to get home because I wanted to decorate my freakin' tree y'all! I was so ready to get this Christmas decor a goin'. At 11:00 p.m. we pull in. At 11:15 we pull out the tree. At 12:00 a.m. we decide we are too tired to finish and decide to finish the next day. This will explain the change in clothes you are about to see.
Things you will learn in this video.
1. I look like a cow. No baby on board. It's just my food baby. Making me miserable and looking constipated. Key word: LOOKING constipated. Doesn't mean I am. #hadtobesaid
2. No make-up. Glasses. Looking better than the VS models in last night's fashion show. #naturally
3. We decorated our tree really fast cause we have super powers. ;)
4. Decorating the tree together is one of my favorite things to do with DDHP. Makes my heart go pitter patter. #pittuhhhpattuhhh
5. Pics of my Christmas decor and perhaps some tips on how to decorate your home on a budget. #shooooooooootiamforreal