I am currently listening to Christmas music ("Gloryyyy toooo the newborn Kingggggg...") and all I have to say is be GLAD you can't hear me. I might break glass, but singing is fun. Especially when nobody is around to hear you. :)
So, what's up??? I am still slowly catching up on blogs, and I noticed a few new followers...HI LADIES! :) I am so so so so so so SO glad you are here. I will be back to blogging regularly, but I still have a few things I need to take care of before I go back to my normal blogging rituals ;) I hope to make some changes soon too to this thing, as well as comment more. I feel like I read and enjoy more than I read, enjoy, AND comment. I know how much I enjoy your comments, so I hope to return the favor. I am going to add that to my New Years Resolution List :) I honestly smile everytime I read one, and I appreciate your sweet notes. I really, REALLY do.
Things here are pretty good. Work is work, my husband is still amazing in every way possible, pups are loving to bark a lot lately, haha, but I still love them.
Speaking of loving my husband so much...This morning it was actually pretty chilly (in the 30's) and my sweet man started my car up and got it all warmed up so when I was ready, I could just hop in it and go! I love little sweet things like that.
And crazy, I've been wanting spaghetti lately, and today I was bound and determined to go to HEB after work to pick up the 'sketti stuff', bring it home and make it and then he calls and says, "BABE! Guesssss what!?...I got stuff for sketti night!" I mean seriously!? He read my mind. I didn't even tell him I planned on doing that. Gosh I sure do love him. And I find it so funny that little things like that make me so happy. I never thought I'd one day say, "I love my husband so much because he picks up groceries for dinner, and starts my car in the mornings when it's really cold!" Haha! I appreciate him, and I know he knows that. GO tell your man you love him today and how much you appreciate him. I bet he will smile! :)
Okay, so please forgive me BrittanyJane over at Live with Intention, I HAVE seen that you have given me a blog award!
I am so sorry I am just getting around to this. :) THANK YOU so much girly! And since I accepted this award, that means I have to tell you 10 things about myself.
1. I was born and raised in a small town in Texas. Population of around 800 people.
2. My Mom and I moved to Northern California all the way from Texas at the end of my 8th grade year. I attended high school there, and moved back to Texas three days after my high school graduation. (I have also driven to and from THREE times which makes for the LONGEST drive EVER!)
3. I am the first in my family to graduate college.
4. I have three older brothers. One brother is my full on brother, same Mom and Dad, he is 31. I also have two older OLDER brothers in their 40's. Same Dad, different Mom.
5. I LOVE wakeboarding, snowboarding, volleyball & softball.
6. I think I'm addicted to candy. I love sour patch kids and I love sweettarts. My dentist must love me.
7. When I was 12, I wanted to be a medical research scientist. You can laugh now.
8. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I believe the in the power of Prayer.
9. I am a neat freak. I can't stand for anything to be out of place. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not OCD, but pretty stinkin' close.
10. I have never smoked or done drugs.
If there are any questions you have and want to know...Ask away! I will be happy to answer. :)
Guess I will leave it here for now. I have a cake baking downstairs and it smells amazing.
Love ya like a fat kid loves cake! :) (I'm the fat kid) haha.
Until next time...