Sunday I headed downtown to work the Bridal Extravaganza. It was actually a lot of fun, but boy do my feet hurt! I ran into some old friends, which was awesome! It was great seeing them and catching up for a few minutes. :)
Oh, yeah, it's Monday.
1. Cowboys. Last nights game was yet, another disappointment. I'm sure if you watched, you know exactly what I'm talking about. UGH. Step it up, boys.
2. Sewing Machine. My Mom bought me one for Christmas, and I still have not used it. I don't know how to use it either. I've tried reading the instructions, but I get overwhelmed and give up. My Mom is an awesomeeee seamstress, so, hopefully it's in my blood and don't know it yet :)
3. Laundry. We are currently doing laundry for my brother and sis-in-law (the clothes that got covered in mud from the flood). It's a long process I tell ya. We first spray off the clothes with the water hose, and then we soak them in a tote of Oxy Clean...and THEN it makes it into the washer. I hope we will be done in the next week :)
4. TV=L♥VE! Not only is it the SeAsOn FiNaLe of Bachelor Pad, but Gossip Girl & 90210 are BaaaaaaCK on tonight! I can't wait! :) :) :) Love me some CW!
5. New recipe. I'm going home tonight, doing laundry, cleaning up the house for the third time this week (boo), and I'm going to try a new recipe I got from a friend. I will share it with you tomorrow IF it turns out good :)
6.Spin Pins. The verdict is in. I bought me some Spin Pins, and well, they work! :) I don't know if they only work on thin hair like mine, because I tried them on my friend's beautiful, heavy, thick hair and they didn't seem to hold very well. Maybe if you use more than two it will work? Not sure, but I love them! Here is a picture of me playing dress up and putting these bad boys to use! :)
7.Taylor Swift. Okay, so I'm not a Crazyyyy Die Hard Taylor Fan, BUT I do like most of her music :) Last night on the VMA's I fell in love with her new song. I don't care if she's not the most amazing performer, or best LIVE vocal singer, but I will give the girl some credit where it's due. I love her new song.