1. Lady Gaga is coming to Austin! I was on my way to work this morning and I heard she was going to be here April 6th! I am soooo excited!
I really REALLY hope I can get tickets! :)
2. Doggles. Precious am I right? Hubs' co-worker bought these for my little furbabies. As you can see, they love them :) I def. have the coolest dogs ever :)
3. Glitzerland. I just bought this, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE. It's very chic :) I've already got compliments on them today...I'm really not sure if it is because of the color, or because I actually painted my nails. Either way, I love it! :)
4. Lime-Green Spidey. Hubs went to his deer lease this weekend to help his Dad put up a new feeder. His Dad and him were riding around on their "Gator" and CREEPY green spider was right behind Drew's shoulder... SICK, GROSS, kinda pretty, but still nauseating. I hate Spiders. And what does Hubs do? He picked him up on a leaf and set him down on the ground. He didn't kill it because he said it was too pretty. Gives me the chills... that thing is still on the loose. Anyone know what kind of spider this is?
5. Painted. Yesterday I painted our doors and walls in our hallway. Fun stuff :) I will post pics soon.
6. Staycation. Siiiiigh. This weekend was so great. I went to bed early on Friday. Woke up at 9:30 on Saturday...(hubs was gone when I woke up but I vaguely remember him kissing me on the forehead at 6 a.m. as he took off to the deer lease). (I love him). Oh, what did I do? I made some coffee, read a chapter in my book, played with my pups, caught up on some DVR'd shows...and then cleaned house, played on the computer, took a longgg bath, organized, did some laundry, mopped, and swept. Even though cleaning isn't considered fun, for some reason, it relaxes me. When I'm stressed? I clean. When I'm mad? I clean. When I'm sad? I clean. It's weird, but I love to clean.
8.Date Night. Hubs and I went out to eat, and then went to see "Easy A" on Saturday night. I absolutely recommend seeing this movie. Yes, it takes place in high school, and probably appeals to the more high school-aged peeps, but seriously, I loved it. The humor, the actors, the storyline...I want to see it again! And I also LOVED the soundtrack :)
9. He's the best. Sooo, I have to say, my husband, without a doubt is the best. So what if I'm biased...But really? Who's husband would do this?...I painted my toes teal on Saturday, and they already started chipping by Sunday...and since I had my pretty new OPI Glitzerland on my nails, I wanted my toes to match. I had actually just painted my nails (still wet), so I didn't want to smudge them by taking off the old paint on my toes. And what does he do? He takes it off for me :) He's so cute :)
Guess that's about it...my weekend also was consumed by football, pizza, more cleaning, and cuddling on the couch. All in all, my staycation rocked! :) Have an awesome Mondayyyy!