Thanks to those who commented on my post yesterday...LOL. It was indeed the car battery. It's replaced, and my car is back to normal! :) Thankkkk Goodness :)
We are staying at my Mom's tonight so we can drop off the furbabies, and then an early morning will await us. I hope & pray the weather is sunny! I was doing some research earlier and the weather is questionable :|...BUT I don't care if it's raining men, cats or dogs, I will be by the pool, with pina colada in hand.
I would also like to thank all of my new sweet little followers for reading my blog! It makes me smile every time I see a pretty new face pop up :) So, thank you so much! It really does mean a lot to me! :)
1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about? I have a few...Shay, Shay-Ray, Shay-Baby, Squirt, Shay-LO, Dublin, Shaybles, Tex...
Shay is what A LOT of people call me just because it's short for my name (Shalyn), Shay-Ray was what my volleyball team called me growing up, Shay-Baby is what my friends call me sometimes, Squirt is what my Dad called me, Shay-LO is from when I mocked J-LO's "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still, I'm still Shay-LO from the block" in my Drama class. It seemed to stick, probably because I stuffed my butt with pillows and danced around like a fool. Dublin is from my best friend Danielle...one day in high school we were looking at a world map, and we picked out two towns, she is OSLO, and I am DUBLIN. Dear Lord! Haha that sounds ridiculous! And Shaybles is from my friend Kyle, and to be quite honest, I couldn't tell ya where he got that. Tex was my nickname when I moved to California from Texas in high school...being the new girl from Texas and all.
Wow, what an eye full! :)
2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings? I'm the youngest of 4, and the ONLY girl :) I have two half brothers and one full on blood brother. Haha. That sounds funny.
3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other? Ashton Kutcher. I'm obsessed.
4. What is currently your favorite song? I never have a favorite song. I can never answer this question... lol.
5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase? Yessss! A new labtop, and a Nikon 50D! :) :) :) Oh, and hubs and I are saving to completely remodel our kitchen. Why can't money grow on trees!? :(
Have a Happy Friday Everyone! This will be my last post until I get back late next week! I will most likely be doing a HUGE photo dump since I'm such a photo fanatic! :)
So until then...I'm...