Friday night my hubs and I ended up going to the mall to get him a new pair of jeans. I have to be there to tell him which pair make his tooshie look hot...Ok, not really, but I have fun telling him which ones I like best :) I can't help it if I ALWAYS pick out the ones his rear end looks best in. Seriously, he has the cutest butt, and he will KILL me for writing this on here. I can hear him now, "SHALYN! Take that off of there right now!" So, in time, this paragraph might have to disappear. ;)
We went out to eat and then came home and cuddled up on the couch. Suprisingly we weren't very tired, so we watched two movies from our Netflix: Youth in Revolt and Remember Me.
Saturday we went to the Hill Country for my cousin Amanda's couple's shower.
After the shower we went out to this bar and grill outside over looking the river, and they played live music.
Sunday, sunny Sunday. It started off as a "Let's pick up the house and chill day" that turned into a "Let's pick up the house, give the dogs a bath and haircut (their first one), and go to the movies/dinner with my brother" day. :) It was a great day. I got a lot done around the house, and my dogs look adorable with their new haircuts. I cut a lot off lol...so it's taking some getting used to that is for sure.
We then went and saw SALT at the Alamo Drafthouse with my brother and his girlfriend, who might as well be my sister :)
Hubs and I at Alamo Drafthouse :)
So, now here I am. Just chillaxin, and wishing it were already NEXT weekend :) I guess it's time for GTKYS <3
1. Thong or Granny Panties?Well, you see...I love granny panties. I'm not ashamed! They are SOOO comfy, BUT I can guarantee that they look NOTHING like this:
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?Hmm...I'd probably look away really fast, and say nothing, unless I know him really well.
3. Spanx or no Spanx? NO spanx thanx.
4. Do you sleep in your sheets? Ha, if I'm lucky! My husband hates sheets, and always kicks them off to the very bottom of the bed. I usually find them on the floor in the morning. Turd.
5. What is your favorite Disney character?Minnie Mouse :) The definiton of timeless, cute, and she loveddddd her man :)
6. Dream vacation spot? Bora Bora, Tahiti, or Fiji...any of those islands will do :)
7. What is your dream job? I'm almost embarrassed to say this...but a movie star :) I've always dreamed of being in a movie.
8. Who is your hero and why? Hands down, MY MOM! She is the strongest, most admirable woman on this planet. She has a heart of gold, has sacraficed everything for her children's happiness, and always, always does the right thing, no matter what. She's truly amazing. She was even my Maid of Honor when I got married. She will always be my best friend. I love her so much, and hope to be as wonderful of a mother as she was to me.
Well, I guess that is all for now. Monday, be nice to me k? :)