Today Hubs and I skipped out on church due to exhaustion, and yes I know that is NO excuse. We said our prayers today and Thanked God for another day. (I hate missing church)...Anywho, I mowed our backyard and picked up the house, did some laundry, ya know, "wifey duties". We also spent most of the day laying tile. Laying tile is not as easy as people say it is. We have been working on and off on our SMALL front foyer since Friday, and we still aren't done. I thought it would go by really fast, and that we would have it all done by today, but there were so many tiny cuts here and there we had to make, and to make matters worse, our floor is uneven! :( Talk about a headache. The GOOD news is that tomorrow we just have to grout it, and then Tuesday we will seal it. This was my Hubs first time laying tile, and he did a GREAT job. He makes me so proud! I shall post pics of our progress soon! :)
Since I'm new to blogging, I still have SO much to post. I promise I will get around to my engagement, my wedding, my honeymoon, and our home rennovation adventures. I have SO many pictures, it's so hard to sit down and pick them out! Ha! But, I promise I will post soon.
Mk, so on to Getting to Know You Sunday!
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be? I would say...either Canada or Italy. People from Canada are always so nice, and it's closer to Home (USA). Italy just seems like it would be a beautiful place to live. I can't wait to go next summer! :)
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer? Flip Flops in the snow...Numb, red, cold toes just doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy lol. On the other hand, I naturally have cold feet. At night I'll always play 'footsie' with hubs when it's time for bed, and he hates it because my feet are so cold, and his feet are SO warm. Haha, so not fair!
3. Fried or Bake and why? My heart says Fried, and my head says Bake :)
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why? I would love to be an entertainment reporter. How awesome would that job be!? Hmm, I'm gonna say RIGHT NOW it would be...Lindsay Lohan. NOT because I'm a huge fan of her recent behavior, but I think the interview would be interesting, and I'd make a LOT of money getting that first interview right out of jail :) Haha, I'm SO bad huh?
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager? I was a big Babysitter's Club gal :) I was in that Scholastic Book Club, so I had ALL the books. I liked the Boxcar Children and Goosebumps too! :)
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows. I watch WAYYYY too many shows, first of all. It wasn't this bad until my husband introduced me to DVR :) Let me just say THANK YOU to the person that made every TV junkie's ultimate dream come true. Why didn't I think of that!? Oh wait, I'm sure we ALL did, but didn't know how to make it happen. Kudos.
I'll pick 3 out of my 15 shows...lol. Project Runway, The Bachelorette, and One Tree Hill.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life? I actually saw this bumper sticker in a store recently and took a picture. I love my dogs wayyyy too much :)
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be? I would be one of the people that ride motorcycles in that large metal sphere? Ah, why not? :)