1. Do you collect anything? Actually, I don't...When I was younger I collected frogs. Not real frogs, but frog 'things'... And I really don't know why. LOL. But now, no, I don't collect anything. Collecting would mean CLUTTER and me and CLUTTER do not mix. :)
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Well, if you read my blog from Sunday, you can see that it was Ashton Kutcher (hubba hubba), Bradley Cooper, and Mike Vogel. Girl wise, I think Rachel McAdams is absolutely stunning, as well as Lauren Conrad. I've met her in person and even though she is pretty on TV, in person she is even prettier. It kills me! :)
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
Yes...Where do I start? I have a scar under my chin from falling off my bike in the first grade. I hit my chin on concrete and busted it open. I just remember not crying until I ran inside and looked in the mirror. Blood was everywhere. I had to get 7 stitches :(
I have a "scar" on my arm from an iron. I accidently got it too close to my arm and SsSsSsSsSs. Yup, that hurt.
I have scars on my knees from basketball, and volleyball. Mostly from digging up balls, or falling on the ground. Who knew court burn could leave scars?
And last but not least, I received this scar on my second day of my honeymoon. My hubs and I were going from our boat to another boat to get to this volcano in Santorini, Greece. I misjudged the distance from our boat to the other boat, so mid-
I fell back, (almost between the boats) and the lady behind me pushed me forward. Thankfully, I made it across. All I remember is that I had an instant headache, I was dizzy, and my face felt numb. They had to take me back to shore (we missed our tour :() and was taken to the hospital and got three stitches,a "numbing" shot in my head, and a really bad hair cut. Don't the doctors look like they are out of a Soap Opera!?
Also, my hair was completely covered in iodine. They said I wasn't supposed to wash my hair out for a week, but I was on my honeymoon and that just was not an option. My sweet Hubs helped me wash my hair in the tub every night, which was not easy whatsoever. It took about 30 minutes each time! LOL
We just went back to our resort, took it easy and got our scheduled massages that night. I still can't believe I got stitches, and a slight concussion on my honeymoon. It is def. an interesting story we can tell our children someday :)
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? Hmmm...I guess I'd say it would be when I cut up cucumbers and put them in a bowl of vinegar. I then sprinkle them with salt and pepper. So So SO good! :)
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? I have not, but I have been in a lot of tornado warnings...
Welp, I guess that's it. I hope everyone's weekend is a great one! I'm coordinating a wedding and laying down tile...Whoo hoo! :)
Peace and hair grease :)