Well, I guess it's on to Misc. Monday :)
1. Today I got a much needed pedicure with my friend Kelly. I never get pedicures, and this was the perfect thing to do on a Monday. Work just wasn't in my favor, but a pedicure ALWAYS is. Go getcha one...You deserve it.
2. My husband is the most adorable person on the planet. He is out of this world fantastic/amazing/perfect...I could go on, and on, and on. But, I'm sure you get the idea. Just look at this man.
He's my reason for living. My soul reason for existence. I know it.
I thank God every single day that I get to be his wife. It's an honor, and I still pinch myself wondering if this is all a dream. I'm so lucky. So, incredibly grateful.
3. I don't know about you, but I am SO bad at taking vitamins. I hate big, bulky pills...And the smell of them make me cringe. Then one day my friend Hilary introduced me to these. They rock and are uhhh-mayzingggg! I take them every day now, and ENJOY it. Try them...they make my mouth do a little dance :) MmmMmmmMmm!
4. My sweet little Piper. He makes me smile with that cute little button nose. I always touch it and say, "Boop!" He likes it :)
Doesn't he make you smile?
Yup, that's what I thought. I know your smiling now :)
5. So, it looks like we might be going on a cruise in August. Yes, it's very last minute, but I'm super duper excited! ... Did I really just type, "Super Duper?" Wow, I'm cool. Haha. Anywho, it's just going to be a little 5 day cruise, but I'm so looking forward to it. We are booking it this Friday I think... Fingers crossed! :) :) :)
6.Um, okay. The Bachelorette. Really Frank? Really? You are a J.E.R.K. I've actually known what was going to happen all season long, thanks to Reality Steve, but still. THE nerve. I wanted to bop him on the head and tell him to get his crazy bug eyed face off the screen. I heart Roberto...I have since the first episode and since before I read Reality Steve. Chris is super sweet too, and I totally understand if you are a fan :) He's just so shy, but I'd like to see him on the next Bachelor. IF Ali doesn't pick Robertooooo(tongue roll insert here)...She is one crazy woman. I can't wait for the Men Tell All, as well as Bachelor Pad. Supposedly Tenley and Kiptyn are an item...Heck yes! Love them!!! They will make pretty babies if that all works out in the end ;)
Welp, guess that's all for now. I'm gonna go read and hit the sack. I'm dreading 8 a.m.