1.This weekend I coordinated a wedding for an incredibly adorable couple. It made me want to get married again (to my husband of course). The bride played the saxophone for The University of Texas and her husband was almost as goofy as mine. I love weddings, and I really love weddings when the Bride and Groom are laid back, which makes the wedding FUN and not stressful. Not to mention it makes my job a lot easier :)
2. I can't remember the last time I slept in was...Let's just say it's been a VERY long time. Sunday I went to bed at 1 a.m. (after the wedding), and I didn't wake up til' 11:40 a.m. that morning. My dogs even let me sleep in which is something that NEVER happens. It felt amazing! (Minus the part that the day was pretty much over haha, but my body needed it.) So, soooo nice.
3. MmmmMmmm I tried a new "treat" this morning. I don't know how long they have been out, but they are pretty tasty :) They are Quaker True Delights (dark chocolate and rasberry almond!) So, if you're looking for a new treat to get you through your day...try it! :)
4. Today I went suitcase shopping with my friend Kelly from work on our lunch break. We stopped at Ross, and even though I'm not an advocate follower of the show (I've seen a few shows), I thought this was hilarious. Piper and Furlee got new shirts :) (Hey, don't judge!) ;)
5. TONIGHT I'M FINALLY GOING TO SEE ECLIPSE!!!!! "HOLLA FO A DOLLA!" I wanted to wait until I could actually watch the movie without waiting in line :)
6. Oh, just a day in the life. Here is my cubicle at work :) & Yes, I'm sitting here as we
Have a wonderful Monday everyone! :)